Sunday, January 2, 2011

Recap for 2010

Well, yet another year has gone by.. Where does time go?! 2010 was an awesome year for me! Chronologically, these are the highlights of 2010:
  • Study abroad in the UK (mainly London), Scotland, & Paris for 1 month
  • My first drag show
  • Road trip Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, & California to visit Mexico to ride in Baja
  • Graduated from University of Delaware with my B.A. in Political Science & History
  • Road trip to Tennessee to ride four-wheelers & camp with Jimmy & Christine
  • North Carolina to sight-see & hike
  • West Virginia to sight-see & hike
  • Pennsylvania to water-ski & hike
  • Skydiving
  • My first AT hike in MD & WV
  • My second AT hike in NJ
  • Road trip Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, & California to visit Mexico for riding in Baja
  • Hike & white water raft in West Virginia
  • My third AT hike in VA
  • New York City
Sure, there were tons of other highlights, but those are the ones that stand out to me. And, of course, there were the not-so-great times.. However, they were minor road bumps during the course of 2010. I can only hope that 2011 is just as awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment