Monday, February 28, 2011

What's In Store for 2011?

That's what most people that know me are wondering! Soooo... I am going to attempt a thru-hike of the Appalachian Trail (AT) this year. I am hoping that it goes well.. if not, at least I tried. I have nothing else "better" to do. No commitments here at home. No house/apartment, no significant other, no job, a select 5-7 friends that I will miss, and 4 family members. Not a whole lot keeping me planted here in DE.. I view this as a prime time to attempt a thru-hike.
With that said, I always post my adventurous tails on this blog, but for my AT hike I will be keeping a blog on trailjournals.com for short entries and you can follow my posts about how my hike is going here: www.trailjournals.com/soulslosher
Also, I will be updating another blog as much as possible with more lengthy entries here: http://appalachiantrail-2011.blogspot.com/


Taken in NJ (believe it or not) on the AT

No comments:

Post a Comment